The rules of fashion state that you should wear what you want to wear. The people of Chengdu like it colorful. Neon yellow is the new black and going without pattern is unimaginable. On top of that – please – accessorize. And heels never under 5 inch.
Now, that we have established the ground rules, have a a look.
1. A dog in a bag is definitely wearable.
2. You’re never too young to start with pajama fashion. Or long hair, for that matter.
3. “Jewelry” can have any shape or form.
4. If you feel like dressing up – Go for it!
5. Fashion spans generations.
6. Statement heels and animal print? Yes, please.
7. You can combine all patterns.
8. The Chinese version of the Breton Stripes.
9. Be skinny. And match things.
10. Ombré phone habits.
11. Clashing patterns.
12. Lace. Always.
13. Always hug your girl friend.
14. Statement Graphics.
15. It is always ok to carry a life-sized furry toy animal around.
16. Most importantly: neon yellow is it!