Only six more days and then I am off to Hawaii for another holiday with my fabulous friend Jana, who lives in Panama. We’re meeting half-way and I cannot wait.
Jana took this picture of me on one of our trips through Panama. And now it is just about time again to jump into the waves, zip a Mojito and enjoy life.
In order to contain my excitement I have been collecting bits and pieces that will inspire my packing and get me through the week.
- i am a greedy girl blog post on Hawaii and things to pack
- the definite plan to get around on Oahu
- North Shore Surfspiration
J.O.B. First Look from Vincent Laforet on Vimeo.
- clothing inspiration from Roam Hawaii
- BrooklyHawaii is a great Hawaii blog with beautiful, inspirational pictures
- visualizing new Bikini opportunities
- listening to Donovan Frankenreiter, who also has a new album out
- researching the best restaurants
If you have any recommendations on what to do in Hawaii, please do share!