It’s been deadly hot in Shanghai for the past week to the point, where blow-drying your hair becomes an impossible feat.
I’m not a big fan of styling and loads of different products, however, I do have my trusty, go-to favorite, which is Bumble&Bumble Surf Spray. It gives your hair that “Oh, yeah, I went surfing this morning” look and I love it as I do feel like I’m on a tiny holiday.
It’s on my packing and then also restocking list for L.A. and here’s what’s really good about it:
1. application. easy. spray on. done.
2. smell. faint sea breeze. at least in my head.
3. look. a few tangles. no frizz. no fuzz.
4. packaging. clean. steady. love.
5. claim. sexy, salty, sun-dried, windswept styles – whenever, wherever.
I’m a sucker for marketing that speaks to me.
In Shanghai it’s very hard to come by (Taobao anyone?), but I do stock up every chance I get.